WordCamp Mumbai 2014 is finally over. The excitement and the memories we collected over the weekend (15-16 March) will last for a long time. Let us get down to a recapping the event.
The first day (15th March) started a bit behind schedule around 10.00 am when the registration desks opened. Our attendees patiently made proper queues to get their ID cards and kit. With a few more cups of tea we started the day. Over the next two days – many of the sessions took us to WordPress nirvana.
Our speakers were awesome, helping out with questions, trying to engage and we as organizers feel very proud of all of them. Our attendees put with some patchy WIFI on the first day but were nice enough not to complain too much. 🙂
We added the local flavor of Mumbai by serving Vada Pav on both days.
As an organizer we got a lot of positive feedback and you can give us a more exhaustive feedback by filling out our post event survey.
Let me start by thanking our sponsors. We also had a wonderfully maintained and spacious venue. The organizers and volunteers were thrilled to work with over 300 attendees who finally ended up visiting WordCamp Mumbai.
Recamp of some blogposts about WordCamp Mumbai
- Puneet Sahalot: Two days of fun at WordCamp Mumbai 2014
- Annkur: WordCamp Mumbai #WCMumbai 2014
- Rahul Bansal: WordCamp Mumbai experiance
- Ideasmithy: Opening WordCamp Mumbai 2014 with a snapshot of digitalia
- Brajeshwar Oinam: Recap of his WordCamp Mumbai session.
- Aditya (yours truly): What I took away as Organizer of WordCamp Mumbai 2014!
- Sahil M: WordCamp Mumbai 2014
- Karthik: Back from WordCamp Mumbai 2014
- Amit: WordCamp Mumbai is coming!
Also checkout this entire blog series by Saurabh Shukla – http://yapapaya.com/?post_series=wordcamps-in-india
(Will keep updating this list with more blogposts as they happen)
Thank your for all your support and good wishes. Hope to see you at another WordCamp sometime soon.